August 19th, 2012, 02:53 Posted By: wraggster
Today is the biggest release day of the year for the 3DS in the USA, first off the new Larger screened 3DS XL is to be released and also New Super Mario Bros. 2 is also released:
First off heres all the info you need about the 3DS XL:
Its Now the 19th of August and Nintendo have finally released thier larger screened Nintendo 3DS Console called the 3DS XL, after a masssively successful release in Japan and a rather muted release in the UK, Nintendo will be hoping to sell a bucketload in the USA.
The 3DS XL features a 4.88 inch stereoscopic 3D top screen, which is quite a bit bigger than the 3DS's 3.53 inch screen. The bottom screen measures 4.18inch bottom screen, compared to 3.02 inches on the 3DS. Battery life will be anything from 3 and a half hours to 6 and a half hours. Also you now have a 4GB Memory Card instead of the 2GB card bundled with the 3DS:
The release colours are Blue/Black, Red/Black and Silver/Black.
The New 3DS XL also features the least reflective handheld screen in Nintendo history, and that's thanks to an additional anti-glare treatment that's been applied to its LCD screens, Reflectivity on the Nintendo 3DS was about 12%, but its been decreased now to about 3%.
Now heres all you need to know about New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2 was released in Japan a few weeks ago and has sold near on 800,000 copies, well today in the USA its our turn to check out the biggest 3DS release of the year.
Mario and Luigi are back, and this time, their task is to collect a million coins. Super Mario Brothers 2 is a continuation of the DS game released in 2006. Familiar characters and props, such as the Super Leaf are back. Transform the pipe cleaner into a raccoon and all sorts of creatures to make your coin collection as exciting as possible. Make the Golden Flower bloom, put on the ring to turn your enemies into coins, and put on the block mask to generate coins when the pipe cleaners run.
There are more mini-games. Collect as much coins as you can in just one life span in the coin rush mode. And when you are dealing extra challenging stages, ask your brother to come help you out as Luigi.
Each level is littered with gold as coins rain down from overhead pipes, trails of coins are left behind special gold enemies and gold pipes transport Mario into coin-filled caverns. It’s up to players to collect as many coins as possible throughout their adventure.
- The game records all the coins players collect throughout the game, so completing a level is only part of the fun. Every level is filled with golden opportunities, such as gold rings that turn enemies into valuable gold versions and a Gold Flower that gives Mario the ability to turn almost anything in his path into coins.
- Coin Rush Mode allows players to collect as many coins as possible across three levels and challenge friends to beat their record via StreetPass.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 is an all-new side-scrolling adventure game featuring Mario and Luigi. Two players who each own the game will have the option to play the entire game in two-player multiplayer mode using local wireless.
- The return of Raccoon Mario gives Mario the ability to fly and access hidden areas.
- Players will have the option to either purchase the game at retail stores or download the entire game through the Nintendo eShop.
Amazon are selling New Super Mario Bros 2 for £29.99
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here
Grab the latest Deals on Consoles, VideoGames and Mobile Phones and Tablets for IOS/Android from Ebay USA/ Ebay UK/Amazon UK/Amazon.com